We’ve got plenty of options and ways we can help, from helping you from day one with full-planning to jumping in closer to the big day when things are starting to feel overwhelming and you keep asking yourself "who is going to do this on the day of?" (Hint: it's us.)
Our full planning package is our most comprehensive package where we will be by your side every step of the way. We’re talking speed-dial here.
- Vendor research and recommendations based on client's aesthetic and budget, including any and all of the following: ceremony and reception venues, caterer, band/DJ, ceremony musicians, photographer, videographer, hotel, officiant, florist, bakery, rehearsal dinner, rentals, invitations, and transportation
- Vendor contract review and negotiations
- Meetings with potential vendors as needed
- Creation of budget worksheet and tracking
- Everything listed in our Month of Coordination package is included for all full planning clients
Anticipation Events will be there from the start, guiding your planning and offering advice based specifically on what you need help with: nothing more, nothing less. This package will keep you from getting sucked into the black hole of wedding planning stress, and keep you focused on the donuts and the confetti cannons. Each package is custom-created, so shoot us a note so we can start planning!
- Need help finding the perfect florist or a photographer that gets you, but you had your venue locked down months ago? We’re there.
- Got a vision in mind and some of it executed, but aren’t sure what to do next? We’ve got this.
- With our partial planning packages, we’ll create the perfect planning package for you based on what you need and what you don’t.
- All partial planning packages include everything listed in our Month of Coordination package as well.
month of coordination
Our Month of Coordination package is what most people call Day of Coordination, but it’s so much more than a day. It would be impossible to show up at your wedding on the day of and be very helpful (other than carrying things, which we are also very good at) so we work with you months in advance to ensure all of your plans go off without a hitch. You’re organized and detail-oriented and you’ve been planning your wedding for months (years?!) Let us execute your vision and lock. it. down. so you can relax and enjoy the day.
- Unlimited availability for questions and advice via email or phone from the start of the contract
- One walk-through at the reception space to discuss layout and floor plan
- Creation of wedding day timeline and checklists
- Confirmations with all vendors the week of the wedding
- Delivery of payment/gratuities to vendors on the wedding day
- Delivery of gifts to designated location during the reception
- Coordination of marriage license being signed, scanned, and mailed
- On-site kit for the day of, chock full of things to help avoid any last-minute emergencies
- Wedding day coordination (10 hours – to be mutually agreed upon based on set-up start time)*
- Décor set-up and clean-up (within 10-hour time frame)*
- Presence at the venue for the rehearsal of the ceremony the night before the wedding
- Rehearsal coordination including working with the officiant to structure and coordinate the ceremony
- Guidance of the wedding party, families of the couple, readers, ushers, etc. through the rehearsal