the nitty gritty
We’ve got plenty of options and ways we can help, but the bottom line is a little party never killed nobody.
So let’s get this party started.
Our full planning package is our most comprehensive package where we will be by your side every step of the way. We’re talking speed-dial here.
- Vendor research and recommendations** based on client's aesthetic and budget, including any and all of the following: ceremony and reception venues, caterer, band/DJ, ceremony musicians, photographer, videographer, hotel, officiant, florist, bakery, rehearsal dinner, rentals, invitations, and transportation
- Vendor contract review and negotiations
- Meetings with potential vendors as needed
- Creation of budget worksheet and tracking
- Everything listed in our Month of Coordination package is included for all full planning clients
Anticipation Events will be there from the start, guiding your planning and offering advice based specifically on what you need help with: nothing more, nothing less. This package will keep you from getting sucked into the black hole of wedding planning stress, and keep you focused on the donuts and the confetti cannons. Each package is custom-created, so shoot us a note so we can start planning!
- Need help finding the perfect florist or a photographer that gets you, but you had your venue locked down months ago? We’re there.**
- Got a vision in mind and some of it executed, but aren’t sure what to do next? We’ve got this.
- With our partial planning packages, we’ll create the perfect planning package for you based on what you need and what you don’t.
- All partial planning packages include everything listed in our Month of Coordination package as well.
month of coordination
Our Month of Coordination package is what most people call Day of Coordination, but it’s so much more than a day. It would be impossible to show up at your wedding on the day of and be very helpful (other than carrying things, which we are also very good at) so we work with you months in advance to ensure all of your plans go off without a hitch. You’re organized and detail-oriented and you’ve been planning your wedding for months (years?!) Let us execute your vision and lock. it. down. so you can relax and enjoy the day.
- Unlimited availability for questions and advice via email or phone from start of contract
- One walk-through at the reception space to discuss layout and floor plan
- Creation of wedding day timeline and checklists
- Confirmations with all vendors the week of the wedding
- Delivery of payment/gratuities to vendors on wedding day
- Delivery of gifts to designated location during reception
- Coordination of marriage license being signed, scanned, and mailed
- On-site kit for the day of, chock full of things to help avoid any last minute emergencies
- Wedding day coordination (10 hours – to be mutually agreed upon based on set-up start time)*
- Décor set-up and clean-up (within 10-hour time frame)*
- Presence at the venue for the rehearsal of the ceremony the night before the wedding
- Rehearsal coordination including working with the officiant to structure and coordinate the ceremony
- Guidance of the wedding party, families of the couple, readers, ushers, etc. through the rehearsal
*Additional hours can be added and will be billed at a per-hour rate.
**When we recommend a vendor, you can rest assured that we are recommending the best vendor for the job, for you and for your wedding. We recommend vendors based on each clients' aesthetic, budget, and overall needs. We do not accept commission from vendors. We maintain relationships with many vendors and your investment with us is the only payment we accept.
Travel prices for events outside the city will be quoted based on the current standard mileage rate, accommodations and travel expenses. There’s no upcharge, as we’re pretty sure we want to visit wherever you are getting married.
Rates start at $2,300
Whether it is a holiday party downtown or a baby shower in your home, Anticipation Events can take the stress out of planning your next social event. We will help you organize—from RSVP’s to place cards—and execute—from making parking arrangements to setting up centerpieces—the event you envision. All you have to do is mingle.
floral shop grand opening
ice cream social shower
sugar and spice bridal shower
Your wedding needs style. After the photographer and caterer are booked and the outfits have been chosen it’s time to get down to the details that make your wedding unique. In styling your wedding we’ll combine our love of and skills in fashion, fine art, visual design and prop styling to create a memorable and personal atmosphere that is true to you.
Through custom design and the creation of paper, décor, centerpieces along with securing vendors for lighting, draping and furniture rentals, Anticipation Events will make sure your wedding is inspired. Whether you know exactly what you want and just need someone to execute it for you or you need help creating your vision, we’ll create a package to suit your needs.