Hello, hello. Remember when I used to blog here? So do I. It’s been an amazing, whirlwind of a crazy year for Anticipation Events. So much travel, so many beautiful weddings and so much fantastic news to share. As wedding season 3.0 winds down, I promise I’m back and ready to catch you up on all of the beautiful things I have to share.
- Weddings galore: from a lakeside in Wisconsin, a cotton field in Arkansas, an art museum in Omaha and a chic boutique hotel in Chicago, we’ve been trucking around the country bringing a little love to brides and grooms anywhere we can find them.
- My little sister gets married. Holy crap. I pull double duty as coordinator and maid-of-honor.
- We hire another fantastic coordinator to join the team. I know you can’t wait to meet her…
- We’re currently working on a complete website makeover. In the meantime, you’ll notice our little blog has had a little makeover herself. We hope you like.
- And this just in, we’ll be spending the winter prepping for Indie Wed 2013. We’re so thrilled to be accepted as a vendor for this fantastic show and hope to see all of your smiling faces there!
Let’s get ready to rumble….